Total Pageviews

Monday, October 17, 2011

Facebook what are you doing?!

I checked out the new list that facebook has. What a mess it was. I had one total family member. That's incorrect. A bunch of coworkers that don't even work at my bank.

This list could benefit people if I actually spent time on facebook to separate my friends. For a celebrity they can separate their friends into people they know or fans.

I tried Twitter. It's a different atmosphere compared to Facebook. Don't really like the idea of just making new posts all the time.

It's pretty cool to follow a celebrity and what they come up with. On the radio, they broadcast a lot of stuff that goes on in the "Twitter World" like the Fabolous and Ray J "beef".

Might consider keeping the Twitter account just to keep up with the celebrity gossip!

1 comment:

  1. Jonathan,

    Thanks for the blog post. I assume that this is your posting about "trying a new social media channel?"

    I think you need to go back and do some work on this posting. It needs focus, more depth and specificity and a good proofread (lots of grammatical errors - e.g., you should not end sentences with a pronoun).

    Take a rewrite and send me an email letting me know when it's done - I will review promptly.

    Thanks,
    Perri

    ReplyDelete