Total Pageviews

Monday, October 3, 2011

What's up with Branding my Name?

In my first year of college I had an assignment for my speech communication class in which I had to write a paper on how people perceived me. I had to ask several people what they thought of me and every one's first thought was outgoing. So what do I think makes my personal brand?

Outgoing-In marketing, one has to be outgoing because this industry deals with one's interactions with different clients and companies. These interactions depend heavily on your personality. If one is outgoing and easy to get along with, positive feedback will be received and ultimately will help with professional advancement and personal relationships.

Determined- Since I was 16, I never wanted to have to depend on my parents for anything. I wanted to be self sufficient at a young age. In efforts to accomplish this goal, I was determined to work while attending school. At first, it was very difficult given the amount of time I had to spend away from friends and my boyfriend. I am proud to say that since high school, I have been working to support myself. This experience has shown me when I put my mind towards accomplishing a goal, I show the determination necessary to achieve them.

Spontaneous-I enjoy having a good time, even though I'm organized, not everything in my life is planned out. I enjoy taking risks and take life as it comes. When opportunity knocks I take it.

The brand name I can only think to give myself is Jennifer Campos, and whatever I end up doing I will succeed in!

Jennifer

camposj1@kean.edu

No comments:

Post a Comment