Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Sad and Strange

So if you haven't heard already (your living under a rock) but Steve Jobs sadly passed away. I know we talked about him before in class so i thought we can talk about him again.

I checked the Apple stock today around 11:00am and I was shocked to see that it was up! Since i read that after he stepped down from his last position the stock went down. I thought his death would send people into a panic.

I'm not going to lie, i'm not an Apple fanatic so i don't know much about the topic but i did believe his death was going to effect the company. Hopefully, there is someone out there that could do such great things like Steve Jobs did and bring us even better technology.

How does everyone feel about this? Did anyone else think the stock was going to take a big hit after his death?

No comments:

Post a Comment