Total Pageviews

Monday, September 19, 2011

Cheers to the First

Hey guys,

So like many of you guys, I as well am new to blogging, still trying to get the hang of it.
I think it makes sense for our class to have a blog because it is a social media class. Social media has a huge impact on everyday life and everything we do.

I honestly had no idea what social media was really about and how much of a deal it really is. I feel we could all learn more about whats going on in the world with everyone's different opinions.

There's a few blogs that I actually follow, www.perezhilton.com and www.failblog.com. I'm a girl so of course I love good gossip, especially about celebrities. He's also very funny.

I also enjoy a good laugh which is why I always follow FAIL BLOG, I love seeing all the stupid things that go on in the world, and the stuff people attempt to do which go bad.

Jennifer Campos

camposj1@kean.edu

1 comment:

  1. Failblog makes me cry from laughing so hard! Funniest site ever!

    ReplyDelete