Total Pageviews

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Starting Something New

Hopefully I started this correctly. If not I will get better as we go along.

Class was very interesting and the idea of getting involved in the social media sounds great. It's a chance for one to get more involved and work with others towards reaching a goal, no matter what it is.

From our discussion about which blogs to follow I'm still undecided on what specifically I would like to focus on. I do like news updates as well as celebrity gossip so my decision will most likely be one of these categories.

In reading some of our author’s pieces I found a couple interesting blogs. One which I have already considered following was CNN.com which was mentioned and being that I do like to know what is going on around me I will definitely stay tuned.

Also, if anyone out there has any suggestions on what good blogs are out there that have to do with news, cooking or gossip, don’t hesitate to let me know!

I look forward to a great learning experience and maybe even establishing a personal brand for myself.


2 comments:

  1. Ariane,

    Thank you for your posting - appreciate it!

    In addition to watching your grammar and editing after you publish (to make sure it looks nice) ... remember that this is a place to engage and discuss topics of interest.

    Go back into this entry ... revise it and ask your colleagues for recommendations on news and entertainment blogs for you to follow.

    Outline what type of news and entertainment you like - and solicit advice. Let's see the response.

    Thank you,
    Perri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I could not believe how many grammatical errors I had on my blog. I really appreciate all your advice. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete