Total Pageviews

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Blog number 2!

Our blog is going to be important to this class so we could be informed about many different subjects of the present, past and possibly future.  I want to be able to open my eyes to the blogs from sports, electronics, celebrities, hell even fashion if it comes into our class blog.


The Blog I'm going to be following is http://espn.go.com/espn/blogs . I'm all about sports so with this being my blog I'll be following many different bloggers that will blog about all the sports available to man and woman!  


I want to bring everything from players that are recognized by all to some that are recognized by none and some of the actions that caused them to get put into blogs.  So be ready for blogs about athletes criminal mishaps and even possibly about some of the sport lockouts and my opinions on them. 



4 comments:

  1. This is my first blog, I just screwed up posting it a little.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jonathan,

    Thank you for your blog entry. I love the color commentary around sports. A few comments:

    1. Get more specific about why our class blog will be important. How will it be important? And back-up your answers with facts.

    2. Your reasons for picking ESPN are fantastic. Tell me more about how and why you are "all about sports." You have me interested.

    3. Thank you for your follow-up posting about the format. Go back into the edit mode and fix the font, the size and the layout. You will be more satisfied with your posting!

    4. Finally, go in and add yourself as having permission to post in the blog. And write your name at the end of the post so that we know it's you.

    Thanks,
    Perri

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never knew ESPN had a blog. I'm obsessed with baseball, definitely going to check it out now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not crazy into sports but I do have to watch ESPN with my boyfriend almost everyday, maybe the blog will make it interesting to see what people have to say about the sports news. Thanks, I'm going to check it out as well!

    ReplyDelete