Total Pageviews

Friday, September 16, 2011

First Time Blogging

Hello! I was clueless as to how to do this, which i still kinda of am so i wrote the following in the comment to the Welcome to class post:


With the blogging assignments due in class, I feel it is very important to do so for the lack of knowledge on something that is so vital in the social media world. Take me for instance, if I ever wanted to enter the social media job market, I would need to know a lot more than I do know, which hopefully will happen with this class.

I do however, follow a blog called US weekly, which is an app on my iPhone. It gives articles about celebrities and what they have been up too but it also allows subscribers to comment on the articles and voice their opinion. Im a gossip junky, I know, I check it at least three times daily. 

In addition to the gossip websites, with this class I would really like to start following more news blogs. I don't typically watch the news, which is very bad, but it tends to scare me. Hopefully with the blogs my opinion will change.

Hopefully this works this time!!
Kayla Kaplan

No comments:

Post a Comment