Total Pageviews

Friday, September 23, 2011

Clarifying Unit #2

Class,

Some of you have reached out expressing confusion about the unit #2 homework.

Please do the reading and blog about the six steps to develop a social media strategy to build a personal brand. If you are having trouble finding Bulldog Reporter Social Media 2.0, please let me know and I will send you the PDF.

I did not provide you with a case study in class, so it is not possible for you to actually blog about it! My apologies if I have created any confusion.

We will have class on Monday night. Come prepared for a full session.

In addition to a discussion about setting up a social media strategy, we will have a guest speaker, Alison Davis, president of Davis & Company. She will discuss the importance of employees in a social media strategy.

Please call or email with questions.

Perri

No comments:

Post a Comment