Total Pageviews

Monday, December 12, 2011

A name for myself, rather then his..

With the right keywords, it's easy to find me. With a social brand, it's easy to know what I'm all about. It's from here on that determines whether or not I'm of any use to you, and the last thing I do is waste time. 


You're either my potential employer, a close friend considered family, or an admirer of my ideas. 


Through Facebook  you can follow me on my social endeavors, but if you really want to know what I have to offer adding me on Linkedin is your best bet. I've also been implementing my personal brand within my Facebook by liking the companies that interest me and I have my two cents to contribute to.


I've been able to use key words to find my target audience such as: 

  • "Muscular Dystrophy philanthropists" 
  • "Kean University Students" 
  • "Retail Marketing" 
  • "Social Media Advertising"



Search for me and you will think I'm the voice of Optimus Prime. Search for me with these words and you'll find the real Peter Cullen.  

  • "Muscular Distrophy" 
  • "Kean University"
  • "Sigma Theta Chi"

http://keansocialmedia.blogspot.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment