Total Pageviews

Monday, December 5, 2011

Juliet's Family Brand

Over a lovely Thanksgiving dinner with the fam, I had the opportunity to share my
personal brand for everyone to hear. So my personal brand that I'm developing is a lifestyle
brand that appeals to young adults
(college students, graduates, entrepreneurs and young hustlers in their own right.)

I am an aspiring actress that wants to develop a brand that expands into fields of entertainment, real estate and medicine. These are the basics that I have shared with my family. (Believe me there's alot more!)

My sisters are on board with me. We share some of the same interests and goals. I've always been the visionary with the overly ambitious goals so it comes as no surprise that I would want to accomplish all of these goals. However, all of my family came up with one solution to achieving my goals. Focus!

My Dad: "Focus on Education"
My Mom: "Focus on something professional"
Chinwe- my older sister- "Get that money!"
Chinedum-my younger sister- "When I'm a doctor and your a star______ will happen!

Pretty much everyone is in support of my goals and aspiration.
 The incremental approach is to carefully outline a detailed personal brand
 that will be appealing to the masses, yet remain genuine and reflective of me.

1 comment:

  1. Juliet,
    Thanks for the posting. Glad that you go t this done.

    Perri

    ReplyDelete