Total Pageviews

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Let's Interact!


Keywords to locate my target audience:

Performing Arts

Theater patrons

Non-Profit youth foundations

Social event planners

Newark performing arts non-profit

Non-profit funding

Young Entrepreneurs

Party Planner

These are some key words that come up on websites that involve my brand such as non-profits, public relations and event planning websites.

http://www.eventlucky.com/
http://www.bizbash.com/
http://www.prsa.org/

Another way I can interact with my audience is to create a blog with all these keywords and directing them to my blog. When these words or topics are searched on the internet my blog will be one of the first to come up.

By creating my own personal blog for my brand I show that I have knowledge in my particular field and I share my views and ideas that will set me apart from other personal brands.

Through my social media I will be able to drive traffic to by blog by tweeting and posting Facebook statues such as:

Muyiwa Omisore discusses his top 10 social event planning trends of 2011.

Looking for a way to expand you budget in 2012? Muyiwa let's you know how!

2 comments:

  1. I thought I posted this before but evidently I didn't so I posted it now!
    Also the link posted is a link to my non-profit launch event site thats under construction.

    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really appreciate the effort you have given to this post. I am looking forward for your next post. I found this informative and interesting blog.
    Event Planning Website

    ReplyDelete